Business Process Owner and Engineer - Brussels
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Business Process Owner - Brussels, Remote
We are looking for an experienced Business Process Owner to join one of Europe's largest and fastest-growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 6months + contract in Belgium.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Clearly identify the objectives of the processes in a charter: what do we want to achieve while doing this work. We stress this because the why-question tends to be absent in the current process of re-engineering assignments. Hence this is already a culture change.
- Translate these objectives into measurable KPIs: the success of the to-be processes will be measured
- Identify/model the as-is processes
- Identify pain points in the as-is processes and substantiate this by means of figures
- Define to-be processes and get agreements on these processes from all stakeholders
- Identify actions to implement the changes and model them into a plan
- Initiate and follow up the actions with the stakeholders
- Identify IT requirements and communicate them to the IT feature managers
- Report on progress and take corrective actions where and when required
- Install KPI measurements in the process
- Feed the necessary material to the change managers and trainers and testers
- Test, training and organizational changes are not in scope. But the process engineer should deliver the required material (see point above)
- A representative BPM certification is valued
- Call centre experience is important but not mandatory. However, a proven experience with re-engineering operational processes is highly required
- Pro-active: The candidate should not scare away from problems, but actively look for them in the current process. This requires a large degree of pro-active mentality
- Strong-minded: the candidate can count on quite some resistance to change.
- Analytical but pragmatic: the candidate should be able to quickly grasp complex processes and represent them in easy to understand visual representations. Knowledge of standard BPM and UML is required. Yet a pragmatic use of these modelling technics is also necessary.
- Language: Proficiency in English is mandatory, Dutch or French optional
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€350 - €400 Daily
€450 - €500 Daily