Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Arvato UK
We're Arvato CRM Solutions. We design and deliver award-winning customer service and back office services for some of the world's most respected brands, as well as innovative public sector clients - and we recognise that we wouldn't be able to do this without our people.
We're proud, passionate and pioneering and if you are too, come and be part of an environment that you can enjoy and thrive in. We encourage you to 'be 100% you every day'; celebrating and recognising what makes everybody unique and the different skills and personality's people can bring to their roles.
We have an exciting new role based in Swansea looking for a Windows Systems Engineer, to work in our infrastructure service delivery team.
You will have excellent analytical, technical, communication and organisation skills. The ideal candidate will be comfortable to work independently, escalating when required as well as contributing to a team and sharing knowledge. The role offers a mixture of activities that bring you contact with key enterprise applications and IT infrastructure based on premise as well as cloud environments including AWS and Azure.
As a Windows Systems Engineer you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of ISSC1 (Independent Shared Service Centre 1) technology. Your activities will vary from managing existing applications and IT infrastructure to extending the network and implementing new servers and desktop/server troubleshooting. You will be based on site in Swansea working as part of the infrastructure service delivery team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining and Supporting Windows AD Architecture following industry best practice.
- Administration of Microsoft ATP and 365 Services
- Ensuring Systems and Applications are patched with latest security vulnerability releases within the agreed monthly schedule.
- Remediating system vulnerabilities identified in security audits
- Identifying improvements and taking responsibility in their implementation.
- Administration and maintenance of VMWare, ISCSI and Storage.
- Documentation of System Design and Deployments
Role expectations are that you will:
- Strive to build strong working relationships with colleagues and 3rd party support providers.
- Look for opportunities to innovate within the working environment
- Be punctual and dedicated to achieving business goals and objectives
- Have an appetite for learning new technologies and improving IT processes
- Wintel server management & administration
- Linux server management & administration
- VMware management & administration
- Microsoft 365
- Backup Processes and Procedures
- Experience supporting enterprise business applications
- Network configuration (preferably Cisco)
- Firewall configuration (preferably Cisco)
- Worked in an ISO27001 environment
- Cyber Essentials+ experience
- Experience of deploying solutions using AWS and Azure.
- Remote Access Solution Support experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £65k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£45k - £54k Annual
£14.4 - £14.4 Hourly