Lead Tableau Analyst
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Health iQ
About Health iQ:
Health iQ is a leader in real world data and research solutions for healthcare and life sciences, with a mission to transform patient outcomes through innovative data & technology solutions.
Everyone who works at Health iQ shares the vision of what we are trying to achieve to work collaboratively towards it. Our team and the people within it are characterised by some key traits - patience, tenacity, pragmatism, and exceptional problem-solving skills. We avoid knee-jerk reactions and workarounds if we can, to ensure we deliver high-quality and sustainable solutions to our clients.
We are focused on empowering and engaging our people to deliver their very best for the company - and while we set high standards and stretching targets, we also provide a high degree of freedom and flexibility to our employees.
About the Role:
A newly created role, the Tableau Analyst role is a varied role created to lead the design and delivery of data visualization across Health iQ internal and commercial platforms.
The Tableau Analyst role will be a key part of the team and will work with in a cross-functional Product team with the aim of leveraging and delivering value from a wide range of data sets to internal and external clients. The Tableau Analyst, working alongside Product Managers will implement the design and lead the development and maintenance of Tableau projects across the portfolio.
The role will require flexibility and adaptability, excellent organisational and communication skills, and the ability to deliver and maintain standards in response to changing priorities.
The role is ideal for those who have the ambition and determination to develop a career in Data Analytics. You will be driven by the opportunity to upskill and progress within the business that will support you in career.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work within a cross functional team to deliver Tableau dashboards to clients and internal stakeholders
- Own the design, development and maintenance of Tableau projects
- Work with cross functional teams to support / own new reference data setup
- Own/ lead the process for standardising data mappings across current and new data sets
- Conduct data queries as required to support wider business needs
- Investigate and own any data issues to resolution
- Maintain best practices for reporting and analysis
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tableau certification, Tableau Certified Associate preferable
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau-driven projects
- Experience in delivering data into Life Science and Pharma Industry
- Experience in preparing data for Tableau
- At least two years of experience as a data/report analyst
- SQL experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and it is likely that duties may be altered from time to time in the light of changing circumstances, in discussion with the post holder.
We're an equal opportunities employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Minorities, women, LGBTQ candidates, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£500 - £500 Daily
£65k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual