PM/Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by TSSI Ltd
My client is looking for a PM with SDM experience for a 3 month contract based in Germany. MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TELCO CLOUD ENVIROMENT Ideally you will be based in Germany however can work remotely if needed in Europe. Must be Fluent in English and Ideally German.
Below is a brief overview of the PM requirements and an overview of SDM experience required:
- Project Management experience of more than 5 years with external customer exposure
- Experience of running projects in Telecom industry, either from Equipment Manufacturer, System Integrator or Service Provider side
- Preferred technology experience in IP Networking, Network Security, Mobility, Cloud, Data Centre Technologies, SDN
- Solid understanding of project management processes and tools used to manage scope, schedule, budget, resource planning, risk and change management.
- Strong planning skills, able to identify issues and drive them to closure. Can-do attitude.
- Experience of building and managing successful project teams across both the customer and vendor/3rd party organizations.
- Experience in geographically distributed projects with both onsite and remote resources.
- Used to working in a Matrix organization
- Customer focused, with excellent inter-personal and communication skills at all level.
- Assertive and proactive in driving and making decisions.
- Able to lead change initiatives, work thru conflicts and resistances by gaining trust and acceptance of others
- Fosters an environment that encourages constructive debate and collaboration
- Prince 2/PMP/Scrum Master certifications desirable
- Fluency in English language, German highly desirable
- Ability to travel to customer location on a regular basis
Working with a team of professionals to own customer engagement and experience with a focus on success, you will:
- Serve as lead in coordination & communication between the customer, sales, services & engineering teams.
- Build and maintain positive & respectful relationships.
- Construct clear plans of action and drive clear demarcation of ownership and accountability.
- Reliably and clearly communicate at all levels, from field engineers through to Back Office technical staff and C level executives.
- Provide concise & informative weekly reporting that summarises the key developments. With both succinct executive summaries and in-depth technical detail. Demonstrating progress, ownership & next steps for each account.
- Build and update reports for monthly and quarterly operational business reviews. Analyse trends for further discussion, define actions to address issues & concerns.
- Think proactively, analyse data and prep teams for early in the engagement before reactive support is required! Mindful of how application of Juniper Networks Support Automation tools may provide value.
- Think innovatively, strive to improve and evolve the services we provide to our customers and partners. Internally - be a key contributor to initiatives that improve processes and tools that we use in the delivery of our services.
- Develop technical and marketing knowledge of Juniper product lines. Not just what a product does, but value it provides to our customer and their business success.
- Become intimately familiar with the account strategy. Participate in customer network planning review meetings. Flagging opportunities to upsell services and products back to the sales account team.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience. Ideally leading large technical account activity for a Service Provider or large Enterprise customer.
- College/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Technically savvy with a deep understanding of Customer Support environments.
- Able to deftly navigate and communicate at this level.
A broad knowledge in one or more technical subject areas is helpful, for example:
- Core & edge routing
- Switching technologies
- Internet Security
- Network management