Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a 6+ month contract opportunity for an experienced UX Designer.
Must be able to work a hybrid onsite/remote role.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of professional, practical B2B experience solving complex problems. We'd prefer the candidate to have a BA in a UX related field.
- 3+ years of experience designing usable interfaces for the web using a variety of methods (ie, wireframes, mockups, prototypes).
- Experience conducting usability research.
- Understanding of responsive web design concepts and mobile applications.
- Portfolio or samples demonstrating breadth and creativity and proven experience building wire frames, developing prototypes, and performing UX research. Please indicate your specific roles and contributions for each project submitted as part of the portfolio.
- Understanding of standard expected interfaces and basic user behaviors.
- Hands-on experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- Familiarity with user-centered design approach and methodology.
Preferred (but not required) experience:
- Practical experience working on complex systems and/or software
- Practical experience working with a design system and/or working with customizing an existing UI frame works
- Practical experience working on large company/enterprise solutions
- Practical UX design or research experience in automotive/transportation repair
- Experience creating compelling visual design comps with Figma and/or Axure a plus.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor Degree in related or equivalent experience.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$130k - $150k Annual
$110k - $135k Annual