Senior Cyber Risk Management Architect (Cloud/Network/Operations) REMOTE
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Cyber Risk Management Architect
Salary: $160k to $185k plus 20% bonus
Looking for a true architect with at least 2 years minimum of architecture. You can be in the application or infrastructure space; infrastructure would be preferred with heavy cloud networking and operating systems etc. Will come up with solutions to mitigate risks not a GRC person Azure is a huge plus Enterprise security architecture.
The Senior Cyber Risk Management Architect will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of enterprise information security solutions (such as authentication and authorization, public key infrastructure, data loss prevention, and security event information management) to address the current and emerging security needs of the business. This role requires the solution of complex enterprise-scale information security problems. The role will design and develop new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors. The person in this role will contribute to the execution of strategic information security architecture to enable effective business operations, manage enterprise risk, and address business or regulatory issues.
- A working understanding of architecture-level information security and appropriate use enforcement technology solutions including advanced malware detection/prevention, mobile device virtualization/MDM, cloud security management, structured and unstructured database encryption, mobile application and remote API security, fine-grained application authorization and access control, security event visualization, big data user and entity behavior analytics, active adversary deception, and others.
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary security theory and application (including vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques and attack vectors).
- Strong understanding of systems development life cycle.
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP.
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN, CEH).
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visualization). Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $125k Annual
$200k - $200k Annual