Java Software Developer
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Request Technology
WE PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS POSITION
A prestigious company is on the search for a Java Software Developer. This role is a full time role and they are open to sponsoring H1B candidates for this position. This person needs to be onsite starting on a day one. They are looking for a person with 5+ years of Java development experience. They also need to have experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, JDBC, MVC, Webservices, etc.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience.
- 5 years hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise solutions with Spring framework using Spring Boot, JDBC, Security and MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Working knowledge of caching, service discovery and circuit-breaker patterns and concepts.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.