Financial Business Applications Engineer/Elite 3E
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Global Firm is currently seeking a Financial Business Applications Engineer with Elite 3E experience. Candidate will support the Financial Systems Manager with finance business processes and related technology improvements. This individual will also work closely with the key stakeholders to help ensure business requirements are understood and met, assist with new reporting initiatives, as well as provide end user operational and application support for the Firm's financial system, Elite 3E.
Provide support for the Firm's financial system modules: including, but not exclusive to, billing, eBilling, accounts payable, general ledger, and trust; as well as system integrations related to these modules. Collaborate closely with IT and other business departments when supporting system integrations.
Assist with the finance business process and related technology improvements within the financial system, including developing and executing on project plans that will lead to successful implementation of these initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to, business requirements gathering and documentation, assisting in the evaluation of technology solutions, developing solution alternatives and recommendations, building test plans, and collaborating with developers.
Create ad-hoc SQL reports to assist with financial system support or process improvement initiatives.
Participate in data validation and system testing; perform data analysis to investigate issues.
Support the development and implementation of training and change management plans.
Review and document current procedures, update as necessary, and simultaneously identify opportunities for improvements while ensuring business requirements related to those areas are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or similar field of study is required. Strong analytical, research, and conceptual thinking skills are required.
- Process improvement experience with a global, multi-currency, multi- jurisdictional law firm or professional services firm.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience with accounting/finance systems, preferably with Elite Enterprise or Elite 3E, with specific experience and knowledge of revenue cycle functions.
- Knowledge and/or an interest in developing strong SQL skills, including the creation of queries and transforming data into reporting and analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required and the individual must be proactive and results oriented. Individuals are expected to exhibit strong customer service skills and a commitment to excellence.
- Candidates should possess strong written and oral communication skills in order to clearly and concisely summarize observations, conclusions, and recommendations. The successful candidate will be capable of working with all levels of Firm personnel, both as part of a team and independently.
- Project Management experience is helpful.
Elite 3E and/or Elite Enterprise
SQL Server Management
Microsoft Suite of Products - Excel, Word, and PowerPoint