Encompass System Administrator
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for an Encompass System Administrator on a contract to hire basis.
- Initialize and maintain company and user setups, personas and roles.
- Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Liaison with third party vendors to create and maintain interfaces as needed.
- Compile and maintain loan program directory in collaboration with Secondary Marketing to ensure accurate guidelines, program codes, Loan Template settings and document sets are available for all loan products.
- Provide escalation support for help desk requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues- accelerating items to Ellie Mae tech support as needed. Develop working relationships with technical support department at Ellie Mae including professional services group, PPE, Encompass® 360 Closer and Mavent compliance affiliated service departments.
- Provide Encompass® 360 process, feature, and workflow information to the Technical Writers for proper documentation of these; this includes changes to the system, updates, and new features.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group.
- Think outside of the box and seek areas of opportunity for process-flow improvement in system functionality and workflow
- Direct internal release planning, prioritization and creation of release notes
- Manage system change development, testing and deployment life cycle
- Ensure the proposed solutions work as desired through system analysis
- Complete documentation and testing of system changes
- Perform day-to-day monitoring to determine health of systems
- Maintain records of all changes made to applicable systems including date change implemented and required approval for change
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with emphasis in computer science disciplines or equivalent experience
- Two years experience administering Encompass® 360 Banker Edition for a large user base (300+ users) in a hosted environment for an institutional mortgage lender
- Strong mortgage lending background - 5 or more years in administering technology solutions applicable to mortgage lending within large financial institutions
- High level of skill with Microsoft Office® applications
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending and information security in a large banking environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.