IT Project Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for an IT Project Manager on a 12+ month contract basis. This will be a hybrid onsite/remote role.
Must have experience with application development projects.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in a IT Project Manager Role.
- Organize multi-disciplinary project teams and hold team members accountable to deliver results within an agreed project governance structure to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the life of the program
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, resources, risks, and project deliverables.
- Organizing, attending, participating, and capturing meeting minutes, decisions, and actions in stakeholder and or any related project meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes and escalating to applicable IT Manager as needed.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assist with the facilitation and coordination of UAT including that documentation is updated accordingly and maintained.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Maintain a project team calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $125k Annual
$60 - $60 Hourly
$90k - $105k Annual
$100 - $125 Hourly
$130k - $150k Annual
$120k - $150k Annual
$180k - $200k Annual
$135k - $140k Annual