Revenue Cycle Business Systems Analyst
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity for a Revenue Cycle Business Systems Analyst.
- -Supports major enterprise applications (Revenue Cycle Management related, SQL Server based with HL7 integration) and others as assigned.
- -Independently facilitates design of business workflow in conjunction with the business units and provides guidance to Application Analysts in designing improved efficiencies, solving complex workflow issues and incorporating quality initiatives.
- Leads unit and integrated testing of the software to ensure that the design objectives are met, including the development and validation of testing scripts.
- Maintains high degree of understanding of departments business processes.
- Troubleshoots application issues, with/without vendor assistance, to resolution
- Troubleshoots system hardware, as needed
- Partners with end users to understand workflow and business processes.
- Maintains system security for assigned applications.
- Manages Disaster Recovery and Back Up requirements for assigned systems and provides guidance to Applications Analysts in activities.
- Acts as the team project lead in partnership with the Project Management Office on all phases of a project; from scoping and design through implementation and transition to Operations.
- Mentors Application Analysts
- Provides input to components of development of end-user training materials and participates in training efforts.
- Assists other team members in ensuring high documentation standards.
- Leads escalation of issues with appropriate internal resources, to resolution.
- Develops policies and procedures in collaboration with business units, other analyst team members, and IT Application manager.
- Independently leads application upgrades and troubleshooting efforts and provides guidance to application analysts.
- Supports and troubleshoots Hospital Information Systems interfaces for inbound/outbound and billing orders.
- Creates reports and assigns work problem tickets to Application Analysts.
- Evaluates and maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Collaborates with other application analysts to insure system integrations.
Position Requirements: 4+ years experience in Healthcare IT environment required, supporting revenue cycle applications. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficient with MS Office/MS Visio/MS PowerPoint.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge: Working knowledge of healthcare applications. Ability to work with Servers and apply application software upgrades required. Knowledge and experience with HL7 Interfaces strongly preferred. Knowledge and experience with SQL based applications preferred. Knowledge of disaster recovery and backup procedures required.
Education Requirements: High School diploma or GED required.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
Preferred Qualifications: Revenue cycle applications experience (ie health information management (coding), scheduling, registration) T-SQL query experience, SQL Server 2014 and beyond
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting the website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.