ATM Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Anthony James Consulting
ATM Service Desk Analyst - Fixed Term Contract - Milton Keynes
Responsibilities for the ATM Service Desk Analyst -
- Provide first line fault management and rectification of ATM faults on the estate.
- Manage all end-to-end components required to restore ATM's into service, including 3rd party suppliers, following laid down processes and procedures.
- You should be able to adapt quickly to change in a fast paced environment, have a positive proactive approach to your working practices.
- Monitoring of ATM network utilising specialist monitoring software, ideally experience of day to day management of ATM faults.
- Coordination of all support components to resolve faults on the network.
- This includes both internal and external resource.
- Ensure accuracy of actions is fully recorded on central monitoring systems.
- Working as a team to maintain availability and call targets.
- Team of 17 split into 3 regions.
Essential Skills for the ATM Service Desk Analyst -
- Incident Management experience
- Third party liaison and control
- Experience of working in customer service facing role with particular emphasis on dealing with problems and incidents via telephone.
Desirable Skills for the ATM Service Desk Analyst -
- Competent with MS Office standard applications, basic understanding of ATM networks
- Creation of process,
- Working understanding of ATM Monitoring tools
- ATM Hardware/Software
- Windows 10 Working
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £35k Annual
£14 - £14 Hourly
£30k - £32k Annual