Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by GCS
Role - Test Manager
Day Rate contract - Flexible depending experience
Remote work for Dublin Telecommunications customer
6-12 month Road Map
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Enforce best practice and discipline in relation to testing principles.
- Developing test strategies, plans and test specifications for the verification of IoT Solutions
- Coordinating with internal teams/customer to ensure the correct environment and tools are in place for testing
- Driving the integrity of test output to ensure the solution complies with operational readiness requirements
- Manage the test schedule, co-ordinating test activities across internal teams and vendors.
- Ensure that the correct levels of visibility and reporting are provided to the project stakeholders and sponsors.
- Schedule and run daily/weekly technical meetings to track test progress for specific test streams.
Details of the role -
- Experience working for/with an Operator, in a test or implementation capacity with proven track record of driving through Test or Design deliveries in a complex and ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to engage different areas of the business at varying levels of technical ability
- Solid understanding of test fundamentals and principles
- Strong vendor management experience
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Project life cycle understanding
- Telecommunications Experience is needed
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.