Product Manager (Connected Devices: IoT/Cloud)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Product Manager (Connected Devices: IoT/Cloud). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Carry out Product & Subproject Management for devices with connectivity functionalities.
- Act as an interface between the internal development team & customers from the pharmaceutical industry in development projects for medical devices, connected devices & digital services.
- Specify requirements for customer-specific devices & their integration with the Cloud IT environment.
- Act as a sub-project leader in development projects for new devices & hold responsibility for all commercial aspects related to the project with pharma partners.
- Hold joint responsibility for the implementation & management of the product backlog during the implementation of customer-specific solutions.
- Act as a central point of contact for the product & for the transfer of devices from development to product phase.
- Coordinate with an interdisciplinary team subsequent to the commercial launch of products.
- Several years of professional Product or Project Management experience in similar role within a Matrix organization in an international environment.
- Experienced in medical devices/pharma IoT systems/connected devices & their integration with IT cloud platforms.
- And experience within a regulated environment (GMP) is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Business, IT, Information systems or Engineering (or similar).
- Assertive & skilled in level-appropriate communication with internal & external stakeholders.
- A strong sense of responsibility & quality-awareness.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.