UX Writer (German)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Writer (German) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Work experience as an UX Writer with a clear and concise writing style, ideally within the financial industry
- Strong understanding of SEO with the ability to apply SEO standards and techniques into your copy writing
- Competency in driving creative projects, creating concepts and setting the tone for websites, apps or videos
- Capability of working and delivering within challenging deadlines in demanding environment
- Languages: Native/fluent English and strong German skills
- Creating the copy for the interface of digital products globally including the text on buttons, menus, error messages, navigation, filters, intro's and headers
- Guiding users through the digital experience by building a bridge between user needs and company goals
- Utilising independent study, research and close collaboration with UX Researchers and Interaction Designers to understand the user
- Creating the brand and tone of voice to ensure all content creators in the organisation can understand and use that voice
- Contributing to and maintaining company-wide documents outlining writing principles and guidelines for the copy and content of the company's digital products
- Coordinating with internal and external agencies regarding translation, publication and production
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.