Compliance & Governance Training Lead
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Compliance & Governance Training Lead (Oncology Medical Affairs) vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process
- Expertise in the principles and practices of quality risk management and GxP audits
- Practice in implementing and deploying projects and changes in an organisation with the ability to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems and data
- Good understanding of Quality Management, GCP/GVP and Risk Management processes as well as of main health authorities standards including FDA, EMEA and ICH regulations and guidelines
- PhD, MSc or Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Delivering Compliance and Governance Training
- Leading design and implementation of a "Just-In-Time"(JIT) training concept for Oncology Medical Affairs
- Operating and monitoring the execution of JIT training
- Advising Pharma Medical Affairs on the implementation of JIT training
- Supporting the Global GxP Director of Oncology Medical Affairs with training management and operations including assignments and training compliance monitoring
- Providing ad-hoc support to key projects such as GEMS rollout and HCP Experience)
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.