Digital Performance/Analytics Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Digital Performance/Analytics Manager. The role is a permanent position based in Solothurn Canton.
- Optimize digital user journeys & Google rankings & ensure successful online campaigns.
- Analyze & interpret data & derive appropriate recommendations for action.
- Create cross-channel tracking concepts & implement Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Prepare statistics, reports & data visualizations.
- Create dashboards for global stakeholders.
- Analyze existing websites with regards to ranking & performance & implement corresponding SEO measures in order to optimize positioning on search engine result pages.
- Carry out keyword & competition analysis & make recommendations derived from them for product management & marketing to ensure the effective creation & publication of digital content.
- Continuously monitor & optimize digital user journey's with regards to lead generation.
- Plan, implement, monitor & optimize international SEA & paid social campaigns.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the fields of Performance Optimization, Data Analysis & Interpretation & Data Visualization.
- A sound knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console & Facebook Business Manager.
- Operational experience in the conception & implementation of Google Ads & social media campaigns.
- Familiar with terms such as SEO, SEA, PPC, ROAS, CPC & conversions.
- Proficient in dealing with Excel & PowerPoint.
- Completed relevant University Degree.
- Responsible, analytical, organized & savvy.
- Take enjoyment from exchanging with creative designers, web developers, product managers & editors.
- Strong communication skills & able to convey recommendations for action in a professional & level-appropriate manner.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.