User Researcher (GDS/government)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Methods require a number of User Researchers on a contract basis for a government client.
3 - 6 month contract
Day rate: £450 Outside IR35
- Demonstrable Knowledge, experience in and passion for user centred design practices for web, service or software development.
- Proven experience of uncovering and understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with a complex user journeys.
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods, including a strong understanding of strengths and limitations of different
- Proven experience of sharing and presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts. Bringing actionable insights to the team.
- Proven experience of working in an agile environment with designers and developers and product managers to create new digital products and services.