Equity & Inclusion Department Independent Contractor
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Greater Cleveland Partnership
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Equity & Inclusion Division Independent Contractor will assist in administration of the GCP Equity & Inclusion Organization Assessment to a national partner chamber, in addition to GCP members. The Assessment examines diversity, equity & inclusion initiatives of corporations through the collection of both quantitative and qualitative data. This scope of work includes analysing the data collected through the Assessment, preparing reports and individual scorecards for participating organizations, and providing technical assistance to our partners.
All applicants should possess an appreciation and understanding of issues related to economic inclusion and equity, particularly the economic inclusion of people of color.
This a 1099 contract position with the Equity & Inclusion department at The Greater Cleveland Partnership. A consultant agreement between the 1099 contractor and The Greater Cleveland Partnership will be signed at the start of the term.
- Assist in administration of the E&I Organization Assessment.
- Review data collected for consistency and completeness to ensure reliable reporting.
- Create aggregate reports and individual scorecards for participating organizations.
- Use existing data visualizations and dashboards to produce reports.
- Provide technical assistance with excellent customer service to partners and stakeholders, including troubleshooting the survey system and interpreting aggregate and scorecard results.
- Assist with additional GCP Equity & Inclusion Division initiatives, as assigned.
SPECIFIC TARGET OUTCOMES
- Complete analysis of aggregate and individual company data
- Produce & deliver up to 300 E&I Organization Assessment Scorecards & Reports
- Provide technical assistance with a customer service lens
- Provide overarching support to the Equity & Inclusion team, as needed
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and be adaptable
- Proficiency in time management: responsive to requests and able to meet deadlines
- Process-oriented with the ability to work in a continuously evolving work environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written/oral communication
- Intellectual curiosity with an analytical mind
- Prior use of survey programs including building surveys and contact lists, and collecting and analysing data from online platforms (eg Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey or similar) preferred
- Prior use of data visualization platforms (eg Power BI, Tableau) preferred
- Intermediate-to-high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required