Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Alliance Search Solutions
Growing and expanding large manufacturing company now hiring an EHS Manager in the Harrisburg, PA area.
This company offers a great relocation package and this is a great area of the county to live in!
Why this is such a great opportunity?
-We are retained by this client so this means you'll have less competition when applying for this job
-A very stable company that offers many career growth opportunities within
This EHS Manager will direct activities within this companies largest warehouse & distribution work site. This facility supports the Atlantic Region of the country. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining a culture that drives continuous improvement of safety, health, and environmental excellence. Responsible for all EHS programs, activities, and control measures for the site and CTS Fleet. This individual will also be accountable for ensuring compliance with VPP standards and all federal, state, and local regulatory requirements related to occupational health, safety, and environmental compliance.
The role maintains CTS compliance with all DOT regulations and coordinates safety training and related activities associated with regulated programs, including OSHA VPP. Included in the position's purview is working with operations management, management staff, and employees to ensure safety and environmental compliance.
- Location: Must be able to commute or relocate to the Harrisburg, PA area
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Work Experience: 5+ years of experience in the related area within EHS as well as DOT, EPA, OSHA, VPP Audit and any Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, or Six Sigma experience
- Leadership Skills: Will have direct reports so solid management and mentoring skills are a requirement
- Organization Skills: Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Cross-functional Skills: Ability to work well cross-functionally; engage and build effective relationships across the organization; provides excellent internal and external customer service
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate and collaborate within a high functioning team; professional and pleasant demeanor
- Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000 + bonus + excellent benefits and the "Cadillac" of relocation packages (salary offered is flexible depending on fit and experience match)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume today!