Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Sourcer (Banking) wanted for our Zurich based client in the banking sector.
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing and research in an in-house recruitment function or within an executive search firm (Banking/Finance sector preferred)
- Campus Recruitment/University Graduate Recruitment is nice to have
- Outstanding analytical skills, a high level of curiosity with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and balance multiple search assignments simultaneously
- Practice with recruitment and sourcing tools as well as with communicating with senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail as well as a proactive style and approach
- Good understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and dedication to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life
- Engagement in driving equal treatment for people from all backgrounds and so they realise their full potential and bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Supporting the Campus Recruitment function by serving as Subject Matter Expert in the recruitment process
- Leading the identification and proactive approach of outstanding talents across divisions and functions
- Assist hiring managers and recruiting partners in developing high quality and diverse candidate slates
- Providing targeted research using various social media channels as well as public and proprietary candidate databases
- Contributing active sourcing efforts and utilising the opportunity to communicate and build relationships with senior talents
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.