Cyber Security Expert
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Inavise Tech
Are you a Cyber Security Consultant with 7+ years of experience? We are looking for an experienced candidate to work on an interesting project for one of our clients in the public sector.
- 7+ years of relevant cyber security experience for large customers and clients
- ISMS implementation experience
- Risk analysis, Risk management, Risk treatment
- Develop security policy & security objectives
- Project management or Service Management background
- Process analysis and process optimization
- DevSecOps environment experience
- The Cyber Security Expert supervises and steers the security of the Services within the defined scope.
- He/she delivers proactive advice on security and related risks, and acts upon the provided advice to avoid security issues.
- He/she provides inputs to the Strategy & Innovation Board and to the Development Work Group.
- He/she executes the recommendations from audits
- The role has to liaison with the devops teams and instruct them on the security requirements and at the same time collect security assurance information to be handed over to the ACE consortium together with the software. The role will also have to liaison with me as security team manager.
List of activities to be performed:
- (3 days) Providing the SRA with the additional security risk based requirements for the design, the testing, handover and operation phase of the functional model
- (2 days) Assessing the outcome of the different security test (SAST, DAST etc.)
- (4 hours) Assessing the completeness of the backlog for security purposes
- (4 hours) Assessing the standard response plan for the module when failing with regard to a security incident
- (1 day) Assessing the completeness of the documents for all stages of the module in it life cycle
- Cooperating with the Safety manager and the quality manager for the product to be assessed and certified for the required SWALL level.
- (2 days) providing metrics and reports for compliance proof
Apply now to speak with the team!