Product Planner (100% Pharma)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Experis AG
Product Planner (Pharma 100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Product Planner with proven pharma/biotech experience.
- Oversee Drug Substance and Product in relation to finished goods for the growth phase
- Align artwork with the technical requirements for production on a packaging line
- Ensure that change control and labelling changes are aligned to the supply plans
- Have an understanding of the technical limitations with the stakeholders
- Degree in Supply Chain or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in Supply Chain on a global level
- Exposure in an artwork or GCC role
- GMP must-have
- Tools, such as Oracle, Agile, or Trackwise is preferred
- English fluency
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.