Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
On behalf of our global client, we are looking for top-notch Salesforce Developers to join their team on a long-term engagement.
Client Location: Sweden
Workload: 5 days per week - 100% Remote (for now but eventually when it's safe of covid they would like you to be flexible to go to client site)
Start Date: ASAP (If you can start end of August/start September
Duration: 6 months initial + extension(s) (The programme scope is to run for another 3 years)
Languages: English fluent/Any Nordics languages spoken is a bonus
Consultant Tasks - SF Developer:
- Work at the client location and represent the Partner
- Based on the analysed user stories should be able to provide quick comments on how to technically/functionally build/prototype a required solution
- Must have very good understanding of Salesforce out of box.
- Must be able to collaborate with global delivery teams through different mediums (slack, skype, phone, etc.)
- Must be able to build/prototype have: Salesforce the solution of Salesforce Service Cloud (preferably community cloud as well)
- Must be able to create required documentation for solution build
- Client interaction at client location, where required
Consultant Skills: Must have
- Service cloud certification.
- Sound knowledge and implementation experience on Service cloud and related frameworks.
- Apex coding and Lightning framework experience.
- Case Management experience.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
Skills- Nice to have
Salesforce Community Cloud
If you are available and interested, please send your updated CV to (see below) for immediate consideration.