Investigator (100% temporary)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Experis AG
Investigator (Pharma 100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Investigator with proven pharma/biotech experience.
- Maximize organizational learning and improve quality and safety deviations
- Lead investigations for quality deviations and incidents
- Conduct quality investigations in relation to risk reduction and performance improvement according to Quality Management System requirements
- Contribute to metrics related to investigation process and CAPA effectiveness
- Degree in Engineering, Industrial Safety, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in a lab or in a similar operational role
- Pharma and biotech industry is a big advantage
- Solid knowledge and experience with analysis methods (Event and Casual Factor charting)
- Ability to interpret technical information and documentation used for operations and production activities
- English fluency
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.