Java Architect + Cloud Migration
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
£85k - £85k Annual
We are hiring for Java Architect + Cloud Migration based at Zurich Swizerland.
Role: Java Architect + Cloud Migration
Location is Zurich, Swiss,
- 12+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
- Cloud Migration experience is mandatory
- Cloud Migration + Any Containers like Kubernate + working in any Unix variant.
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
- Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, Legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design methodologies and design patterns.
- Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts eg Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.