Solutions Architect AWS/Microservices - Permanent Contract
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in Spain. Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Senior Solutions Architect. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Start date: Asap
Type: Permanent Hire with Client
Salary: Negotiable, offer include - Annual Base salary + Bonus 15% + Social benefits.
Client work location: Sant, Cugat, Spain
Remote: NO, may give some flexibility in discussion during interview
Notes: Ideally need someone located in Spain Or EU Citizens who can relocate for Onsite work in Spain.
The Senior Solutions Architect is responsible for designing the functional and technical integration solutions to onboard them onto our common Digital Platform. Responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, designs and the documentation of the solutions within the R&D Digital. Understand how applications work to support business requirements in alignment with the architecture principles and standards. Works with specialized tools, such as application programming interfaces (APIs) and Event-Driven-Architecture, identity federation or interoperability standards made specifically to support our digital assets.
- Worked as Solution Architect in a medium/large company;
- 2+ years relevant experience in cloud native applications using Microservice architectureand Event-Driven design using REST APIs frameworks;
- Proven experience with building AWS complex architecture;
- Experience working in regulated environments is a plus;
- Manage the non-functional requirements of a Project;
- Experience understanding customers/business requirements and building integration
- Experience working with OAuth2, OpenID, SAML and API Manager;
- Experience in integration using Async or Sync interfaces using ESB, Web services, REST
- API or streaming APIs;
- Proficient in software development life cycle in Agile frameworks;
- Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigation and contingency actions;
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration;
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party vendors;
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive;
- BS degree Computer Science or related field.
- Participate in the definition of the architecture roadmap for an ecosystem of digital solutions;
- As a Solutions Architect, you do more than just sketch a system. You work with Engineers, Product Managers, Sales and Medical teams to recommend the best solutions that scales, are reliable and evolve according to our vision, in compliance with the data privacy and legal requirements;
- Define the best technical solution to integrate different applications and systems using the standard component of our architecture landscape, detecting potential gaps or required improvements in these architecture components;
- Proactively foster the delivery of high-quality maintenance, enhancements, and project initiatives of Client Diabetes Care Platform;
- Ensure that the architecture components are reusable as much as possible, aligned with the standards and best practices;
- Works in a multi-project, multi-team environment with both internal and external team members.
- Understand and analyze non-functional requirements, depending on the nature of a project, including security, privacy and performance requirements. Provide solutions to mitigate the identified risks.
- Support the development and business teams on architecture and technical questions, facilitating the service delivery;
- Conduct Design Failure Mode Analysis, identify risks and controls. Monitoring the implementation and testing process. Develop and maintain company standards and interfaces.
- Analyse requirements including data, integration requirements, and system interfaces;
- Assure the system fits the platform, is designed for reuse and integrates with the solutions ecosystem;
- Evaluate and undertake impacted analyses on major design options;
- Ensure that the system design balance functional, service quality, security and system management requirements;
- Design, maintain and manage the interface models, frameworks and artefacts;
- Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams;
- Investigate operational requirements, problems and opportunities for cross functional initiatives;
- Seeks to understand before prescribing a solution;
- Self-motivated with proven track record of Cloud Architecture in a complex solution design;
- Contribute to operational relationship with third party suppliers and consultants;
- Ensure the quality of our Architecture Documentation.
- MS in Computer Science or related field;
- Knowledge of distributed systems following microservice approach;
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS Certified Solution Architecture is a plus);
- Experience in Healthcare interoperability standards like FHIR or HL7;
- Understanding of healthcare industry, regulated environments (GxPs), will be a preferred;
- Experience with Azure and/or Google Cloud is a plus;
- iOS, Android architecture skills and conceptually: modelling tools, mobile security, mobile