Business Analyst/Project Manager (Credit Risk, SQL)
Posted on Jul 22, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst/Project Manager (Credit Risk, SQL) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of proven performance history in Project Management field leading complex F2B projects in collaboration with Business and IT
- Profound understanding of F2B Credit Risk business processes linked with an extensive work experience with F2B representatives
- Expert level knowledge of Credit Risk discipline from data quality and data analysis perspective with experience in credit risk data integration (strong SQL)
- Knowhow of business and process requirements, data quality analysis, as well as good analytical and documentation skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for F2B stakeholder management as well as F2B coordination with business analysts, requirements engineers and IT
- Providing impact analysis, support for business requirements, test cases, implementation and final delivery
- Establishing transparent F2B communication by reporting progress, changes, risks and performance, also performing PMO activities for planning and reporting in OnePPM
- Undertaking analysis of DQIM topics and providing insightful observations and recommendations on identified key trends
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.