Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Experis AG
Project Manager - Biological manufacturing - remote
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Manager to join one of their clients, a highly renowned organisation.
Start Date: September 2021
Duration: 9 months
Project details: you will be accountable to project manage a large project covering the mitigation of issues and risks triggered by COVID, to our supply of incoming materials.
- Organise meetings, agendas, charters, trackers (Gantt charts)
- Prepare slides, content
- Facilitate workstreams, follow up actions
- Collect data (market intelligence), analyze, summarize, generate insights
- Engage the team towards decisions on action plans, drive implementation of actions
- Prepare monthly summaries for steering committee (management team level)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience in GMP Manufacturing and Operations or Supply Chain. (MSc or MBA preferred)
- Knowledge of Biological manufacturing, supply chain, or sourcing
- Knowledge of incoming materials in the Biologics sector, their markets, their suppliers (single use systems, resins, media, glass, filters, glass,)
- Prior experience of material change management, or manufacturing science experience, or supplier quality, would be beneficial
- Understanding of global regulatory management of change control
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a Matrix and multi-cultural organization
- Ability to simplify complex processes
- Good business acumen
- Knowledge of financial basics
- Highly structured
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement systems and processes
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a Matrix organization.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.