Information Security Auditor
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Arcus Search
(This role requires a fluent Dutch and English speaker)
My client is a leading service organisation that produces standards across a wide variety of industry sectors. Its codes of practice and specifications cover management and technical subjects ranging from business continuity management to quality requirements.
As an ISO 27001 Client Manager you will conduct assessments, provide expertise, produce surveillance and initial reports to make recommendations for certification decisions.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Undertake management system assessments, ISO27001 (and ISO9001) in accordance with my clients requirements.
- Prepare assessment reports and deliver findings to clients to ensure client understanding of the assessment decision and clear direction to particular items of corrective action where appropriate. Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with my clients policy, procedures and prescribed time frame.
- Establish and develop an effective partnership, which secures the commercial relationship and encourages opportunities for business development and increased client satisfaction with clients in your portfolio.
- Provide accurate and prompt information to support services, working closely with them to ensure that client records are up to date and complete and that all other internal information requirements are met.
- Plan/schedule workloads to make best use of own time and maximise revenue-earning activity.
- Fluent English and Dutch
- Qualifications and/or equivalent industry experience in the required industry sector. (The specific requirements will be clarified at the time of recruitment).
- Demonstrates knowledge of how a business operates to ensure appropriate interpretation of management system standards.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation and my client.
- Proven negotiation skills to be able to explain assessment findings to organisation's management.
- Excellent presentation skills, able to present assessment findings professionally and effectively, often through formal stand-up presentation to a group of senior managers.
- Energy and commitment to undertake the assessor role, which can be very demanding, working within different premises every day, being in front of the client and constantly on the move.
- Learning ability to keep up with changes to business, industry, management thinking and developing assessment styles.
- Possess IT skills and be conversant with basic packages including MS Word, the Internet, and email.
- Strong written communication skills able to formulate clear, concise and professional reports, explaining technical issues, within required timeframes. Effective communication through the written word is essential.
- Organised and self-motivated - operating from home and remote from any of my clients office, the Assessor needs to be able to manage their own workload to maximise self-effectiveness.
- Demonstrate thorough technical knowledge to be able to interpret the language of the Client organisation.
- As driving is considered essential to the fulfilment of your duties, you must provide evidence that your driving licence has less than six penalty points.
Training and Development:
- All Assessors are expected to reach Lead Assessor status through a process of training, examination and evaluation. This covers both their skills in auditing and their ability to manage teams of colleagues drawn together on large or more complex assessments.
- Upon commencement appointees will begin a structured development programme to enable them to achieve my clients Assessor status within their first 3-6 months of employment, and then to progress to my clients Lead Assessor status.
There is excellent growth potential in this position with a lot of opportunities for internal promotions, salary increases, training and certifications and the opportunity to work with some of the worlds most successful clients/big accounts.
If you're interested in finding out more please apply now for an immediate response!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€80 - €100 Hourly
€250k - €400k Annual