Senior User Researcher - GDS project, fully remote
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Senior User Researcher
£605pd | 6 months initial | Remote | Inside IR35
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior User Researcher to assist a central government department with a key project.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Independently to plan and carry out research from preparation through to sharing of research outcomes.
- You will make use of the most appropriate research methods and tools to turn research insights into recommendations that align with the team's goals and/or delivery outcomes.
- Communicating with the users
- Presenting the research findings to help gain consensus and take action based on research findings
Skills & Experience:
- Recent UK government experience
- Experience of and can apply basic user research methods
- Can align user research activities to inform decision making and action
- Able to design services and make decisions to meet user's needs
- Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes
- Understanding of and experience using the GDS service manual
- Experience of working on accessibility products and services
This is an urgent requirement and our client is able to move quickly for the right Senior User Researcher.
Please direct any questions to Ashleigh Roberts at Berkeley Square IT or apply now for immediate consideration.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£500 - £500 Daily
£65k - £65k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual