Data Analyst, Dublin
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Title: Data Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Dublin, IRL
The role will report to the Digital & Instrumentation Lead
The responsibilities will include
- Querying and processing data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis
- Integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Review system(s) documentation so as to identify important metrics and relationships between them
- Filter and clean data by reviewing system(s) documentation and performance indicators
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish data analysis & visualisation needs, and building the tools to support them.
- Create documentation and train users on how to use developed reports
- Level 8 Qualification in Engineering or Computer Science or Statistics discipline or equivalent
- 2+ years' experience in a data analysis or data scientist role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerApps, TIBCO Spotfire, PowerBI
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong communications, organizational and analytical skills
- Working with both structured and unstructured databases
- Experience with applying machine learning techniques to classification, clustering & prediction problems