IT Business Analyst/Agile and Scrum training
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an IT Business Analyst/Agile and Scrum training to work under general supervision, analyzes customer business needs and participates in the planning, design and implementation of new or enhanced systems. Supports the user community in the use of functional business tools and support systems.
*Candidates must reside in GA or neighboring state.*
*Will accept H1 Visa applicants*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as an Agile Business Analyst for our web interface applications and decision support platform
- Work with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value
- Gather customer requirements and translate into product back log
- Participate in daily scrum stand ups
- Facilitate monthly agile development sprint planning meetings
- Conduct JAD sessions
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies
- Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information
- Author, review, analyze, and document business systems and user requirements producing deliverables such as use cases, user stories, UI mockups, test cases, functional specifications, workflow process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams
- Perform testing in Dev and UAT environment. Track bugs and ensure issues are resolved before going to production
- 5+ years of combined experience as a Business Analyst in SDLC.
- 2+ years' experience as an Agile Business Analyst, developing web-based applications.
- Able to work on multiple projects and ability to balance constantly changing priorities.
- Experience running large meetings with people from all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in various operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, and various browser platforms
- Knowledgeable in MS Office products especially MS Visio. Experience in creating wireframes/UX Desig
- Agile and Scrum training is a plus
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".