Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
Due to a current expansion programme, this leading Swansea based organisation requires anotherJava Developer.
The successful Java Developer will be:
- Working as integral member of the Software Development Chapter, developing, implementing and maintaining motor insurance-based products within the Bespoke Product Tribe.
- Providing full technical product ownership including incident and business as usual change.
- Promoting and embracing a culture of continuous improvement, carrying out improvements when identified.
KEY DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES:
The role requires the job holder to be able to demonstrate a good mix of the following technical attributes:
- Experience of delivering technical solutions using Java and Spring Boot Microservice based technology.
- Experience of implementing and consuming RESTful web services.
- Experience of using version control systems such as Git.
- Experience of database design and implementation.
- Experience of TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) practises for the purpose of unit and acceptance testing.
- An appreciation of CI/CD concepts and using tools such as Jenkins and DevOps Azure.
- Previous experience of working in a variety of delivery methodologies, specifically in an agile environment (eg SCRUM and Kanban).
With the following attributes being advantageous:
- Previous experience of working in an insurance environment
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift containerisation
- Exposure of working with Cloud technologies such as Azure.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and a great working environment (including free parking!).
Please apply either by using the link provided or by emailing your CV direct to me. Alternatively, you can call for more information on the number shown below.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £50k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£400 - £620 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£350 - £400 Daily