Senior Full-Stack Java Developer
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer. This role is a Full time employed position based in Zürich Canton.
- Hold joint responsibility for the design & implementation of customer-friendly web applications & gateways (B2B & B2C).
- Analyse, design & develop gateways (B2B & B2C) & Back End-for-Front End (Presentation Layer Services).
- Assume the role of technical leader role in agile projects.
- Implement business requirements in Java across all phases of the development process.
- Analyse, design, implement & test new components.
- Maintain & optimize existing components.
- Participate in the introduction of major releases.
- Hold responsibility for delivering agreed services & results.
- At least 8+ years of Project Experience in the Development of Web Applications (Services).
- Strong experience in & knowledge of Java, REST, SOAP, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Unit Testing & UML.
- A good knowledge of GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Tomcat, JBoss & Relational Databases.
- Any experience with OpenShift or Kubernetes is considered advantageous.
- Any functional knowledge in the insurance business is a strong plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or a comparable education.
- Responsible, reliable, analytical & structured.
- Fluent in English & German (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.