Frontend Software Engineer (Angular)
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Frontend Software Engineer (Angular). This role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
- Develop one of the most interesting eHealth projects in Switzerland.
- Contribute to the design, development & implementation of Responsive User Interfaces for Web browsers & mobile platforms based on RESTful APIs.
- Ensure the delivery of web applications following project blueprints.
- Share knowledge & expertise with others in the team.
- Coordinate with & report to the Engineering Manager.
- Possibly take on Scrum Master responsibilities in the future.
- Utilize the following technology stack: Angular 2-6, AngularJS, Swagger, REST, SOAP, Java 8/10, SpringBoot, Spring Framework, Maven, Jenkins & Up Source.
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in Frontend Development including strong experience with Angular.
- Professional experience in the majority of following areas is required:
- Ideally experienced in the following development tools: MacOS or Linux, VSCode & plugins & WebStorm.
- Preferably experienced in the following Testing Tools: All browsers, GitLab CI pipelines & Lighthouse.
- Experience in the following areas is considered advantageous:
- Progressive web apps, GitLab CI, Nginx/Apache, Docker/Kubernetes & Online/offline synchronization patterns, Design Patterns.
- Computer Science University Degree.
- Creative, responsible, self-driven & team-oriented.
- Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.