Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Network Engineer. The focus of this position is network automation, specifically using Python to help automate. They need experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, Juniper, and Arista. They also need experience with cloud networking such as products like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- This position is responsible for designing and implementing network automation technologies and training other engineers on them.
- Also responsible for maintaining multiple LAN/MAN/WAN networks for the organization, including Routers, Switches and Firewalls.
- Maintains the design, installation, upgrades and documentation of respective networks.
- Research and implement new and existing network automation technologies as required to support growing business needs. Train other engineers on their use.
- Work with both internal and external customers to make requested configuration changes and troubleshoot and repair network issues.
- Maintain documentation of network configurations and data center layouts
- Coordinate maintenance and repair activities with remote data center personnel.
A minimum of 3 years of networking experience, including the following specifics:
- Significant experience with open source technologies related to network automation such as Python, Ansible, Nornir, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco (IOS/NX-OS), Arista and Juniper Router and switch configuration.
- Knowledge of network troubleshooting principles.
- Experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud networking.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$120k - $130k Annual
$130k - $145k Annual