Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Experis AG
Are you a Project Coordinator with at least 3 years of experience in project management at a consultancy firm? Do you have experience within the global or public health space and are you able to consolidate the analysis of several experts?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Coordinator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Project manage consolidation of departmental reviews
- Facilitate a consolidated dialogue between technical teams with Country teams and across the Client
- Work together with the departments management team to streamline review process for the different funding requests with different reviewers
- Consolidate team feedback into an overall aligned feedback
- Team Support
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in project management at a consultancy firm
- Experience within the global or public health space (desirable)
- Summarizing right à Capturing the main issues from variety of text
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Project Management
- Written and spoken fluency in English and preferably a good working knowledge of French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.