Windows System Engineer
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Windows System Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton along with generous home office allowance.
- Hold co-responsibility along with 7 other specialists in an IT Operations team for the smooth running of an IT Infrastructure & Network with over 700 users.
- Technically support the operations of business applications.
- Hold responsibility for & maintain workplace management (Intune).
- Maintain internal specific Active Directory & Azure Active Directory structures.
- Provide advice on procurement projects.
- Support affiliated external companies & subsidiaries.
- Administrate & support license management.
- Participate in projects & carry out independent project management.
- Supervise second level support provide support to first level support when necessary.
- Create various documentations (system documents, user instructions & QMS documents).
- Play a key role as an IT technical interface & coordinator to service providers.
- Act as a Deputy system specialist & user supporter.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Windows Systems Engineer with broad all-rounder knowledge.
- Very good experience & expertise in IT Networking.
- Skilled & experienced in Data Security, Scripting, Active Directory, MS Exchange Server & SharePoint Online.
- Highly proficient expertise with collaboration platforms (MS Teams/O365) with respect to mobile & flexible working.
- Ideally experienced in UCC (MS Teams, Skype, SBC).
- Any knowledge in the area of Software Distribution (Intune) is considered advantageous.
- A high level of awareness & interest in IT Security, Conditional Access & Zero Trust.
- Interested in Innovative IT Architectures & Internet Technologies.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Highly motivated & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered extremely advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.