Data Engineer - Tibco Data Virtualization
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We're looking for an all-round IT specialist who's able to fulfil self-service and data science support tasks for business users and to maintain and administer self-service and data science tooling, mainly in the Tibco Data Virtualization application. It's a 12+ month contract with remote work included
He or she should be an enthusiastic team player preferably with functional knowledge of Tibco Data Virtualization, who's able to help the business users to make decision making models, dashboards and automating their work.
- Proven ability to maintain systems from a functional perspective.
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- A background in Application Life Cycle Management and infrastructure testing.
- Knowledge of Information Security.
- Strong ability to maintain a good working relation with internal and external technical and functional stakeholders.
- We are looking for a pragmatic & pro-active team player with a positive attitude who has a keen interest to learn new things and doesn't think in silos.
- Ability to define a functional monitoring solution, and turn this in an agile way into a working solution.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases is a definite plus;
- Basic knowledge of Control-M (jobs, flows and scheduling) is a definite plus;
- Knowledge of Aveksa's IAM solution as well as generic access management experience is a definite plus.
- Experience with Tibco Data Virtualization is a plus.
- Experience with reporting (Qlik) and data prep (Alteryx, SAS EG) systems is a plus.
- Experience with programming languages is a plus, as well as Scripting ability (eg PowerShell).
- Nice to have: experience with Agile/Scrum
Please apply if you are interested and available