Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of our banking clients are hiring for Data Engineer for a 12+ month contract in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Your activities will include:
- You identify (security) problems to solve and find opportunities where you can add value.
- You create insight from the data and generate oversight for all of the department.
Relevant knowledge, skills, competences & desired education level
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in a data (analytics) related field and a minimum of two years of work experience as a data analyst.
- You are an analytical and creative team player that is not afraid to ask for help and feedback.
You have many of the following typical data analytics skills:
- Experienced with Excel, Power BI, and data visualization.
- Good knowledge of Power Query, DAX, and practical experience of Power BI Service.
- Reference level of knowledge - Microsoft DA-100 certification;
- Data savviness. You know your way with data and getting all the insights out.
- Keen on finding the 'real' problem that needs to be solved
- Relentless but friendly, following processes
- Communication and Data Visualization
- Knowing Your Audience;
- Data engineering. Implementing data analytics from source to consumption.
- Knowledge of Azure related pipelines is preferred
- And it would be great if you have some typical domain knowledge Information security: cyber security (preferred)
- Agile-scrum way of working
Please apply if you are interested and available