Product Data Analyst
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by ITech Consult
Product Data Analyst - Supply Chain Management, SAP/R3 (MM) and/or SAP/S4, English, German
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel we are looking for a Product Data Analyst.
The role of the Product Data Analyst (PDA) plays a critical role in the master data management and maintenance part. The PDA is a member of the Product Supply Chain Team and interacts with Product Supply Chain Owner, Supply Planner, Demand Planner, Product Artworks Owner and Order Fulfillment Manager. The PDA has the end to end responsibility for the setup of global product master data and the corresponding supply chain setup in the different SAP ERP and SAP APO systems. For that the PDA interacts with all global and local material master data groups, including other stakeholders that are part of the E2E material master data processes (Quality, Finance,..).
Areas of responsibility:
Accountable and the point of contact for the end to end Product Data for Global Supply Chain Materials
* Initiating and Monitoring of product master data creation, change and retirement progress
* Responsible for acting as a connector between the technical data science resources and supply chain users for developing new Reporting & Analytics tools (and for Product Supply Chain Configuration)
* Translate business needs into master data/analytics requirements and translate analytical findings into real business solutions
* Gather supply chain/business users inputs for developing new state of the art tools, processes, reports
* Act as the data steward
* Responsible for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and managing expectations to adopt and implement FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable) data shared and engine processes, systems and tools.
* End to end responsibility for product master data for assigned product families and ensure implementation is completed on time
* Provide product insights and translate business needs into analytic requirements (diagnostic, descriptive, prescriptive analytics) to ensure good and fast decision-making.
* Drive data compliance to decisions and standards by auditing accuracy, readiness and completeness
* Leveraging data and analytics capabilities with business knowledge to enable the best decisions
* Active participation in the different product and project related working groups with an impact on Global Product Data Management
* Generation of Key Performance Indexes and health indicator
* Execution of periodic data audits and analysis with Data Content Owners
* Transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data
Professional and technical requirements:
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Management or any similar
* Min. 5 years' Supply Chain Management and/or Master Data experience in the pharmaceutical industry
* Knowledge of SAP/R3 (MM) and/or SAP/S4 applications is mandatory; further experience with ERP systems are an advantage and supply chain systems. (SAP, APO, OMP)
* Proficient in one or more Reporting & Analytics tools (eg BW, Tableau, Alteryx, SAC, GBT, IDQ (Informatica) or any similar)
* Experience in project and process management (leading or participating) is a plus
* Experience in the management of Printed packaging materials with Affiliates and Regulatory is an advantage
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - German is a plus
* Advanced Analytics & Reporting skills
* Able to direct an analytics initiative from ideation through production and adoption and have an understanding of the life cycle of an analytics initiative and the common pitfalls.
* Analytical Problem Solving - Ability to identify problems, define problem statements clearly and accurately and apply structured methodology to identify data-driven root causes.
* Innovative and effective in solution development, risk mitigation, and execution - able to synthesize large amounts of information
* Proven record of accomplishment of translating analytical findings into real business solutions and transforming organizational mindset and capability to drive value from data.
* Self-motivated, self-driven, proactive, well organized, flexible, customer-oriented team player with a high level of communication skills, used to communicate with different levels and stakeholders
* Understands issues from multiple perspectives and encourages direct and open discussions about important issues.
* Positive attitude - Perceives constant change and development as opportunity for the company, the process and him-/herself.
Reference no: 920493 AD
Role: Product Data Analyst
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 18 months contract, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.