Data Analyst Tutor
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by QA Ltd
Data Analyst Tutor
UK Wide - Home-Based
You will be teaching the Data Analyst as part of the overall apprenticeship programme delivery.
- Work with the Training Manager to meet the key business strategies and objectives
- Work with the Digital Learning Consultant to support the progression and achievement of apprentices
- To plan and manage the teaching & mentoring to retain apprentices and achieve maximum completions of the programme
- To manage apprentice progress and provide training contact for employers
- Work with internal and external Digital Learning Consultants and Quality Improvement Consultants to ensure the learners successfully complete their full apprenticeship framework by their planned end achievement date
- To play an active role in shaping and implementing the delivery of the quality improvement plan, including implementation of best practice process and ensuring conformity to external body standards.
Essential Skills Needed:
- Recent industry experience in a DA role,
- Experience of working with Visualising data in a variety of tools such as Excel, Tableau and PowerBI
- Experience of working in a Data Analysis environment
- Experience of at-least one programming language. Languages such as Python and R will be advantageous
- Experience of working with data including data reporting.
- Experience of databases and writing software using SQL, preferably in a corporate environment
- Additional technical experience in any of any of areas below:
- Recognised IT qualifications covering the skill sets listed above
What we can give you:
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£10 - £10.9 Hourly
£11.2 - £12 Hourly
£36k - £40k Annual
£250 - £270 Daily