Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by QA Ltd
Responsible for the delivery, design, and development of innovative professional data visualisation and engineering learning courses to individuals and organisations. Training courses will often be developed alongside subject matter experts from our customers. Provide support and guidance to learners and in their workplace following their attendance of training courses.
· In-depth and broad knowledge in your specialist area - theoretical and best practice.
· Proficient with PowerBI Service and Desktop (including DAX)
· Proficient engineering data in Azure.
· Proficient with Microsoft SQL databases (on-premises and within Azure)
· Proficient in C#, R or Python.
· Additional subject area knowledge supporting multiple delivery programme opportunities.
· Sufficient understand in learning and development as a profession.
· MCT is preferred but not essential.
· Certified to deliver relevant programmes e.g. Microsoft's MDA100, MDP080, MDP203, MDP300.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience in specialist subject.
· Hold or eligible for professional body accreditation.
What we can give you:
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.