Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by QA Ltd
Service Management Senior Learning Specialist
To deliver, design, develop, or customise professional learning courses (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to learners at all levels in a variety of settings i.e.: Classroom, Virtual and Attend from Anywhere.
- Positive ambassador for QA; performs to QA's expected reputation for excellence and innovation.
- Deliver learning and provide knowledge in more than one specialist area
- Contribute to business success by identifying and proactively pursuing opportunities for improvement, supporting the Sales team with specialist knowledge where required
- Customisation of learning topics or programmes
- Contribute to business success by driving the completion of learner evaluations and identifying and referring opportunities for improvement
- Take ownership for own continuous professional development to ensure up to date and relevant delivery
What we can give you:
Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
Time off to support the charities you love
Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £50k Annual
£9.04 - £9.44 Hourly
£55k - £60k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual