Event Support Coordinator
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Event Support Coordinator vacancy for our Zurich based client in the Energy sector.
- 2+ years of experience in event support, end user support, working as Event Coordinator, Helpdesk support with MS technology and other collaboration/video meeting technology
- Sound knowledge of practices of creation, modification support documentation as well as video conferencing equipment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
- Expertise in Bizzabo and MS Teams platforms are preferred
- University degree in IT, Business, Marketing, Linguistics or similar official recognized education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Utilizing the understanding of existing IS technology and business requirements to guide colleagues conducting conferencing and event services
- Placing the requests for presenter and moderator privileges setup in combination with training presenters and moderators
- Providing support and guidance during the installation of new IS solutions/services or improvements to existing IS solutions/services as well as providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice
- Coordinating IS related topics relevant to specific event with stakeholders such as vendor, internal infrastructure teams and event organizer
- Supporting management, maintenance and optimization of IS solutions/services
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.