Sales Manager Automation - Spain
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Cloudstream
Not Specified, Spain
- Extend market landscape and customer network and relationship.
- Support and drive company growth strategy.
- Identify opportunities and support execution of key accounts, win attention and awareness, provide local reach and access.
- Identify, Develop, Support, and Service the Markets.
- Develop Market by researching all potential applications and all potential customers.
- Develop business plan for entering the market.
- Determine existing competitors, their strengths, weaknesses, and market potential.
- Prepare PowerPoint documents based on Market Research and Application Knowledge and present to Sales Team.
- Pursue joint sales calls with Sales Team.
- Conduct application presentations to customers.
- Communicate customer requirements effectively to internal resources.
- Pursue known markets and develop new markets.
- Become proficient with several of our standard product lines and capabilities.
- Work with sales team to expand the customer base in the territory.
- Ability to present/discuss technical information regarding the product/project/solution.
- Sales budget planning for the business unit territory.
- Supports the monthly forecast of the business unit.
- Support sales team by manning trade show booths and occasional conference presentations.
- Gain expert understanding of the market shares and customer base for the business unit in the territory.
- Supports central business development of the division within special projects.
- Manage internal tools for calculations and quotations.
- Improve internal tools for calculations and quotations.
- Manage the possibility to outsources parts of the projects in order to reach customer expectations.
Key Responsibilities - Measurables and Deliverables:
- AI and LP Order Entry, Revenue, P&L (weekly and monthly).
- Business Planning (Opportunity Pipeline).
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Forecasting reviews.
- Industry Landscape (Trends, Risks, Emerging Segments, ).
- Competitor and Market Analysis (Automotive, ).
- Periodically Sales Review with the teams, deep dive, gap identification and definition of countermeasurements.
- SWOT analysis, identifications of gaps and areas of improvements.
- Mantain a CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Extend Customer network, regular customer visits and visits of regional sites (Canada, USA, Mexico and Jena, Germany).
- Go to market plans and regional strategies, drive exhibitions, conferences - see and be seen (market attention and awareness).
- Improve processes, identify gaps, define key metrics and countermeaurements, improve culture, bring the teams together.
- Minimum of 8 years automotive industry experience, ideally having worked for an OEM, Tier-1, 2, or competitor.
- Academic master degree or similar in Mechanical, Industrial or Business Management.
- Native or fluent level in Spanish and English.
- Solid sales and business development skills, performance record and ability to manage and grow business.
- Sound business acumen for metrics and number.
- Customer and market driven entrepreneur and energetic personality.
- Ability to identify and generate business opportunities, markets, regions, develop white spots.
- Ability to lead internal teams with excellent communication skills, tools and methodology.
- Brings industry network and landscape know-how.
- Flexibility to business travel domestic and overseas ( approx. 30-60%).
- International and or intercultural experience.
- Business excellence, metholody, tools and processes.
- Solid Key Account Management expericence, sensitive, foreseeing.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess soft skills conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving and be a self-starter.
- Expertise in dealing with people effectively, particularly in multi-cultural situations.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.