Head of Sales - Spanish - English - SaaS - FinTech - Cards - Strategic - Leader - Partners
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Head of Sales - Cards
Our platform enables any business, not just banks, to create game changing, data driven, finance propositions that can be rapidly deployed to their customers where and when they need it.
We are currently looking for a Head of Sales in Cards. A self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets in EU in the cards area.
You will be a key player in our EU expansion, specifically in Germany, UK, France and Spain.
Experience Required and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of proven experience in similar positions the Saas, Fintech and financial services industries all specialised in the Cards area.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with sales managers to assess company performance.
- Fluency in English and Spanish required, German and French are strong differentiators.
- You have a university degree (business, marketing, computer science or related fields)
- Business experience with partners (Already established network within the market)
- Ambition in engaging with top partners: willingness to get things done, relationship-oriented, bold and confident in negotiating and communicating.
- Great affinity for SaaS, Fintech and/or financial services industry
- Top-notch strategic skills as well as a self-starter mindset
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
What we offer:
- People are one of our main assets. We are building a unique best in class team committed to our core values and based in diversity, sustainability and wellbeing.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs, talented engineers and PhDs.
- Our Founders are successful entrepreneurs and motivated leaders who have been awarded in different fields.
The best place to work. We are working hard to become a great family company.
- Team working: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution oriented discussions.
- Equality & Diversity: Promoting equality and diversity, encouraging a multicultural environment.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in Real Time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
The best team. We care the most about our team members.
- Salary proposal for Head of Card Sales. Base salary depending on the candidate's knowledge and experience.
- Competitive, uncapped sales commission package for achieving target earnings.
- Leave Period: 25 holiday days of your election.
- Phantom Shares Program: We want all team members to really feel part of us. That's why after probation time is passed all employees have access to the Phantom Shares Program.
- Flexibility: Working flexibly in the broadest sense, remote working is part of our normal practice, but also we offer a Flexible Working Policy.
- Access to private health insurance
- We are a British company with a Spanish subsidiary. We have central offices in Madrid, London and in the short term we will open a new office in Nairobi.
- Join an international team with colleagues in Spain, UK, Switzerland, Kenya and India.