Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by TEKsystems
Location: Zürich or Ticino
Type: Long term contract
Duration: 6 months + extensions, project planed for 4 years
- Troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Data network fault investigations
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining and monitoring access
- Design and implement new solutions
- Support and administer Firewall environments in line with IT Security
- Configure routing and switching equipment, hosted IP voice services and Firewalls
- Degree in computer science
- Experience working in large distributed environments
- Experience working in data centers
- Experience with the following technologies: Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Bluecoat, Fortinet
Job Title: Network Specialist
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Daily
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.