IT Project Manager- Pharma/HL7/AWS - REMOTE
Posted on Jul 21, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in Spain- for Remote Work, Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a IT Project Manager- Pharma/HL7/AWS. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Start date: Asap
Type: Temp contract for 2 years or perm contract with Nextlink
Client work location: Sant, Cugat, Spain
As an IT Project Manager you will be contributing to cross-functional projects to ensure successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of the project tasks.
Your tasks will include planning, executing, monitoring, control and closure of the projects you are accountable for, in close coordination with the Product Owner(s) and the Support Service(s).
The projects to be managed are technical platform projects such as EMR integrations, API, Big Data which aim is to provide the platform capabilities to the Diabetes Care digital products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Work with the Product owner to support the roadmap definition for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Removing obstacles or blockers' to progress helping the team becoming better at autonomously organising their own work.
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important.
- Coach team members and others, facilitating continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques.
- Proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints.
- Manage project delivery risks.
- Experience in project and delivery management (2 years minimum)
- IT background.
- Experience in healthcare- HL7, FHIR
- Experience in Cloud/any digital Could products- AWS
- 2+ years of experience in managing teams under agile methodology.
- Experience in Jira/Confluence
- Knowledge and/or experience of Scrum Master and/or Product Owner.